Sunday, April 25, 2021

Episode18: Getting cold and going deeper

Episode 18 marks a way forward (I think) into how I film and edit the refreshed vlog format.For quite some time for wanted to step away from the conventional type of vlog, as I felt that they all look the same. Many fishing blogs out there are generally based on the same type, the guy fishes,talks a lot , scenes of fighting fish mixed with heavy metal or pumping music, don’t give me wrong , I think it works, sometimes, but it gets very repetitive and fast.

So I wanted to give the viewers a more immersive and relaxing  experience, no talks, no slow motions shots, no pumping music. Just me, nature the fishing, as a days fishing should be. 

The new wireless microphone  has improved sound a lot for me , and I thrive in learning new techniques to Improve on the Vlogs. 

But I know how important it is to also transmit to the viewers tips , and how I fished on the day. This is why I cut the vlogs in two parts now, one the more immersive ,cinematic feel and the second one where I sit down and give you a one on one talk on the day. 

Hope you guys enjoy that new style, it surely is more fun and interesting for me to make even if it is a lot more works, filming and editing. Memberships earning will go this year towards the  music first , as it’s hard to source copyrighted music that is good. So again thank you for the support and the members!!!






I

No comments:

Post a Comment