Monday, April 12, 2021

My float tube set up.

 I am glad to start spending more time on my Youtube channel, and i start to see a great engagement  from the viewers. This video was asked by a few subscribers and I'm was more than happy to film it: how does my float tube look like, how did i customized it to my needs.

 


As the Youtube channel grows (over 100 new subs this month) i am able to include now private memberships for the viewers. Memberships are purely voluntary and starts at only 1.99€/month. Memberships can be cancelled at anytime. This will give you a nice shinny badge beside your name in the comment , but more important it gives you access to behind the scenes pictures and one on one comments on the community tab of my channel. You can see what videos are coming up next way before anybody else and other behind the scenes stuff that i only post on there. 

Again thank you for the first members that joined the channel, these videos are made possible because of your support, and the money generated through the views and memberships goes into gear :SD cards, lens cleaners, new drone ect...

My aim is to bring you entertaining content and give you better quality of filming (4k , better sound, smoother shots and more).

I am currently working on the next one, should be interesting...

Thank you and keep safe.....and go fishing and enjoy the outdoors if you can!




No comments:

Post a Comment